Pictures Navigation - Pictures are organized by country, with SCUBA as a separate category
- Belize, CA ( 0 / 0 ) On the Southeast Coast of the Yucatan Peninsula - Maya ruins, Modern world
- Guatemala ( 0 / 0 ) From air and road on the way to Tikal and Yaxha
- Honduras ( 0 / 0 )
- SCUBA dive ( 0 / 0 ) Bermuda and Belizean waters
- Bahamas Snorkels ( 0 / 0 ) One on the reef, another in Disney's artificial lagoon.
- Bermuda ( 0 / 0 ) Two dives off the South Shore: A deeper dive to the Marie Celestia wreck and a shallower dive between the coral head over the pink sands.
- Central Belize Dives ( 0 / 0 ) off Dangriga - Area of Tobacco Cay and Glovers Reef
- North Belize dives ( 0 / 0 ) All these are in the Hol Chan Marine Reserve - in Hol Chan channel itself, a barge wreck outside the reef, and shallow Shark - Ray Alley inside the reef.
- Belize Dives, South ( 0 / 0 ) On the reefs off Placencia. Wall dives, drift dives inside and outside the reef. The dives are from two different years, in between which came the hurricane.
- C:\FredWeb\pict\z_dive\divemov\ ( 0 / 0 )
| visitors to this page: